There's no place like home....

robren

Forum Supporter
Hi Guys & Gals

After a tough summer I finally broke into the silver column with my oldest coin to date. Found at my house, just off the lawn area in some small wooded area. Stayed hidden tangled in some roots. I'm using a F-70 with a wireless headphone setup that I put together using Oldsjunkie's tutorial. Still getting used to the tones but having fun.

Hope you all have a productive fall season. I'm super psyched about this find.
Thanks for checking it out. :D

Attachments

• IMG_20160924_120740.jpg
    IMG_20160924_120740.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 429
  • IMG_20160924_120832.jpg
    IMG_20160924_120832.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 414
Easiest way to avoid worrying about getting permission to hunt a good area...nicely done!

Thats the ticket there Brother! Very nice first Silver! Hard to top that one! What settings are you running on your F70?
Mud

Thanks for all the replies guys. It's been tough trying to figure out this new rig. You guys make it look easy. I'm here to tell you, it's not. Hey Mud thanks for taking a peek here. I'm just running the basic coin set up - iron/foil/tab notched out. Still trying to figure out the threshold, sensitivity, etc. I'm reading ( and re-reading ) everything I can find here. Hopefully one day it will '' click '' and I'll be a coin and relic finding machine. Yeah right.......:lol:
HH to all

Congrats on the seated! And what a bonus to find it on your own property! If I were you since it's your own land I would dig absolutely everything and clear all the trash out. Doing so will give you lots of practice as you match signals to actual finds....plus you will possibly expose keeper signals under the trash. Dig 'em all!

Congrats on a beauty of a seated and first silver at that. I have only ever found one seated and it was not neeeearly as nice as yours and that's been 19 years ago,but to be fair shortly after that I quit detecting 'till 3 years ago. Fairly steadily now.
May want to cut down on your discrimination some unless your yard in very trashy.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom