Found These Shotgun Shells In My "Junk Pile"

Pennyfinder

Elite Member
I was sorting the "junk" and ran across these and can't find much online about them -- they don't appear to be too old according to the internet (mid-1930's to present maybe).

Anyone know if they are anything worth keeping or just toss 'em!?! I don't normally save this kind of stuff. I do have a number of other shells (brass ones) in a drawer.

Attachments

• Shotgun Shells.JPG
    Shotgun Shells.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 458
Here you go!

Remington Express - 1944-1961/62. The Remington Express replaced the Remington Nitro Express. Common

P.C. Co. Prize - 1890-1896. This is an amazing find! It is one of the oldest Peters headstamps that you can find! It is also one of the rarest Peters headstamps that you can find.

Winchester Ranger - 1937-1961/62. Since yours has "Made in USA" on it, it will be one of the later models.

You have some great finds here!
Doug

Here you go!

Remington Express - 1944-1961/62. The Remington Express replaced the Remington Nitro Express. Common

P.C. Co. Prize - 1890-1896. This is an amazing find! It is one of the oldest Peters headstamps that you can find! It is also one of the rarest Peters headstamps that you can find.

Winchester Ranger - 1937-1961/62. Since yours has "Made in USA" on it, it will be one of the later models.

You have some great finds here!
Doug

Trouble is I don't remember where exactly I found them but I only have about 3-4 sites it could have been on. Three other sites would not have been possibilities (school yards and a local playground). Guess I'll start saving them all! Never know when there will be a goodie in there!

THANK YOU! :D

Back
Top Bottom