• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

4 Silver Day and another Barber Dime!!! Updated with Tuesday hunt...2 more Silver!!!

my_08vette

Elite Member
Got out for a long hunt today to one of me and newjak's honey holes and had a great day! I got there at 9 am and my very first good signal was about 5 minutes after I got there. I cut a plug and out popped this nice shiny war nickel!!! I was happy this was only my 3rd one ever. I re-scanned the hole and had another signal, I pinpointed and out pops another war nickel...:D
I went back to the same spot that gave up my first barber dime last week and went really slow. Got a nice sounding hit on the Etrac but the numbers were bouncing all over the place. I turned 90 degrees and still a good signal so I dug down about 7 inches and out pops my second barber in the last week. A great condition 1902!!! I continued on and found a rosey about a half hour later. I tried my best to complete the trifecta but could not find the merc!!! Oh well it was a great day, just thought I would share!

Attachments

• Monday hunt.jpg
    Monday hunt.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 330
  • Monday Hunt2.jpg
    Monday Hunt2.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 338
  • Monday hunt3.jpg
    Monday hunt3.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 323
Great job on the 4 silver day! That barber looks sweet. I gotta find some time and get out with you two sometime. Im only 20 minutes away...

That's an awesome hunt in my book! The barber does look like there is nice detail on it - way to go!

He was just telling me on Sunday that you have the hot hand. I need to get out there and have some of that rub off on me.

He was just telling me on Sunday that you have the hot hand. I need to get out there and have some of that rub off on me.

Man! I am hating 08vette so much right now!! Save some silver for the rest of us. Nice haul. Tomorrow is my birthday so any silver you find has to go to me!

Man! I am hating 08vette so much right now!! Save some silver for the rest of us. Nice haul. Tomorrow is my birthday so any silver you find has to go to me!

Lol!!! You should have went with me today man! I had a blast but wasn't the same without cussing each other after each silver we find! Happy early b day! I am going to get out again in the morning let me know if you want to go.

He was just telling me on Sunday that you have the hot hand. I need to get out there and have some of that rub off on me.[/QUOTE

Yea man definately! I am sure we are going to get out this weekend an hit some old schools, let me know...we will tear it up!

Thanks everyone...the barber is in super condition I was very lucky! Found two more silvers today, a merc and rosie at a park I have hunted the !!!! out of...I have had a hot hand lately hopefully i can keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom