1 day, 40 coins over 100 years old!!!!!

You have had some absolutely amazing finds lately! Congrats on finding a great old site! Wow!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That hunt right there is a dream come true! Nice Going! I missed the part of which detector that you were using and the exact location where you found all those coins.

beephead

You have had some absolutely amazing finds lately! Congrats on finding a great old site! Wow!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks, seems like we stumbled onto something good.

That hunt right there is a dream come true! Nice Going! I missed the part of which detector that you were using and the exact location where you found all those coins.

beephead

I can tell you I was using the MX Sport. every thing was deep here. It destroyed My buddies old whites with a hip mount, it wouldn't even touch the stuff period on the last hunt. He then took out his tesero this time and it was better but still couldn't touch what the sport was doing. We compared about half my signals with his machine. And his only picked up maybe half of them

Sheesh Tpmetal! You are ruined! :laughing:
Absolutely, metal detecting will never be the same again. Kinda like a heroin addict, I'll be chasing this high forever.

Holy cow that is a nice haul!
Thanks for checking it out!

Wow :wow: congrats on an amazing hunt!
Thanks!

Talk about a monster day! Congrats!
Thanks!
I have no words................ :shock:
I know, it blew my mind as well.

What kind of place was this, so type of old park area?

That is real impressive and you said deep about how deep you figure the average was?

Ray

What kind of place was this, so type of old park area?

That is real impressive and you said deep about how deep you figure the average was?

Ray

old fairgrounds area, and when I say deep, average find was 8 or 9 inches. at least 2 half dimes were at 8 inches. Most of the dimes were around that range as well with one or two at a solid 10 inches. I had a few indians at 12 ish inches! There were of course a few coins around the 5 or 6 inch mark but nothing more shallow than that.

Congratulations and WOW! From a relative newcomer that is a hunt I could only dream about

Holy cow...i thought I had a good hunt over the weekend. That's just nuts!

WOW MIND BLOWING. Great finds, Congratulations.
Thanks, my mind was thoroughly blown for sure.

Congratulations and WOW! From a relative newcomer that is a hunt I could only dream about

Keep swinging it can happen
That is absolutely amazing!
It's days like that you will remember for the rest of your life:shock:

Get those injuns on my thread:
http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=237547&highlight=injuns
I will always remember this day for sure, ill try to remember to get over there and post up all my indians

Holy cow...i thought I had a good hunt over the weekend. That's just nuts!
Yeah it was pretty crazy.

Back
Top Bottom