Big boy hobbies

Al19067

With all the tornados going on in wondering if Bart's shop is open? I ordered a metal detector on Tuesday and haven't got a confirmation number.

Just placed an order last week. Had everything in three days. So hang in there it will be here soon.

With all the tornados going on in wondering if Bart's shop is open? I ordered a metal detector on Tuesday and haven't got a confirmation number.

Bart was spared from the Tornados (last I heard anyways). Don't be afraid to give him a call. Check your email spam filter too, I have had emails get dumped after exchanging multiple messages with some people.

Just received 5x8 ATP coil from him that I ordered between storms last week. He surfaces between storms to get his orders out, he's very reliable.

I wouldn't be surprised if you receive the detector faster than a confirmation/tracking number can be generated. I ordered from Bart recently and thought he sounded a little distracted on the phone. Turns out he was shipping as we spoke and package arrived in 2 days. Ordered Tuesday like you did, got package on Thursday. Check your porch. No worries.

I wouldn't be surprised if you receive the detector faster than a confirmation/tracking number can be generated. I ordered from Bart recently and thought he sounded a little distracted on the phone. Turns out he was shipping as we spoke and package arrived in 2 days. Ordered Tuesday like you did, got package on Thursday. Check your porch. No worries.

Exactly

I never got a confirmation number, and was told I'd get my headphones by the following THURSDAY, but, the following MONDAY the headphones were at my door!

To the OP, Relax, you're in arguably the Best Sponsor hands on the entire forum!

Bart was spared from the Tornados (last I heard anyways). Don't be afraid to give him a call. Check your email spam filter too, I have had emails get dumped after exchanging multiple messages with some people.

Just checked my spam and there it was lol it will be here Monday

Back
Top Bottom