This is very! off topic! need help

tonygreens

Okay well i really dont want this to get in my way of going out tomorrow
Lately ive been getting this little fevers very small my body just starts burning and i start sweating from my feet(gross lol) only and feeling nauseous to make stomach a lot and i never experienced sweat from my feel and today its just happened again but worse i have a fever my feet are real sweaty and i feel nauseous to my belly
Can someone give me and idea what this is about

GO SEE A DR ! it could be heart or lungs or as simple as changing your diet. but it isn't good.A few hrs lost at a Dr, office is better than never getting to go again

This post kinda reminds me of someone.:lol:
Seriously, as suggested, go see a Doctor.

Should see a doctor, fever usually indicates an internal infection. Quicker you seek treatment, fewer the complications, smaller bill to pay.

GO SEE A DR ! it could be heart

Tony don't wait around. In 2004 an online friend (met in VA on a hunt that year) of mine went on a several day hunt and was not feeling the best, and after the trip once he got home he wasn't getting any better. That afternoon we talked on msn messenger and he said he had to get off the computer to go lie down because he was feeling bad, still thinking he had the flu or some virus. The next day I got a message from his son saying he had died overnight from a heart attack.

http://www.thetreasuredepot.com/cgi-bin/rickd/picture.cgi

I also know the person he had hunted with on that trip and he's a fireman who probably has some medical training and neither him nor Rick seen it coming. Also, I was told that Rick was the type not to take chances so if he would have had any inclination it was his heart he would definitely gone to a doctor.

I don't mean to scare you, well maybe a little if it gets you to a Doctor. In 2004 I would have liked to have said the same thing, but I didn't. Chances are it will be an infection which will not go away so you might as well go sooner than later.

Watching this guys post, it is very eerily similar to another member sent to 'greener pastures"........

Greg
He's talking fever not pimples/acne/milk/dust/& everything in between, so I think he's ok ;):laughing:. All kidding aside if this fellas symptoms are a sign of a heart attach he should seek help, a heart attack is no fun I know I had a slight one 4 years ago. I remember having a heavy hurting left arm for about 2 weeks and being extremely tired all the time and broke out in a cold sweat and felt something internal moving very slowly from my stomach to my chest (hard to explain the feeling) the day I was rushed to hospital. Came home w/3 stents in my heart :wow:.

Relatively young people can have heart attacks as well. 36 year old man had one at work about two years ago. Got a Spanish guy, came to our department a couple months ago, been doing light duty for heart problems, early forties, and looks to be in good shape...

Hmm....I second Patton's thoughts...I bet it's him disguising himself typing a little differently and slowing working his way back into the forum.

Back
Top Bottom