Newbie in Tulsa Area.

OwassoRon

Howdy all. I am in Owasso, Oklahoma. That's just north of Tulsa. I have been researching metal detectors and treasure hunting these last couple years. I finally got an inexpensive starter model yesterday. I haven't had much time to test it out. So far in my back yard I've found two hot wheels, some nails, and a jingle bell. I'll spend more time learning this machine tomorrow. I've got my 4 yr old and 7 yr old sons to help me "find buried treasure." They are excited and love to dig.

Seeing some of the great finds on these forums is great motivation.

If anyone is in N.E. Oklahoma and wants to teach me how the in's and out's of MDng, I'd appreciate it. Feel free to shoot me an email.

Thanks,
-Ron H.

[email protected]

Welcome!

I bet digging some area along Rt 66 there close to Tulsa would land some goodies... shoot, anywhere in that area.

Welcome from Kansas.
Sunflowers 2.gif
The Sunflower State.
Tulsa has a great metal detecting club, the Indian Territory Treasure Hunters. You can check them out on the Internet.

I was in Tulsa today

Ron,
Welcome aboard. I live in Choctaw and have a few friends that get out usually on Sundays. I dropped you an email.

Gary

Hi Ron,
Welcome. I envy your digging crew:lol:
I was at the park the other day and a youn-un was just stuck on watching me dig.
Mother Father were close by trying to get him back to the tot lot but no going.
I think I might have been responsible for a future detectorist:D

Good Luck Out There.

Back
Top Bottom