Ring Returned

Martin_V3i

Elite Member
Mike and I was hunting an old football field when a passer-byer stopped and asked if we could possibly help find a wedding ring he had lost nearly a year ago in his yard, and what we'd charge. We took his number and called afer deciding that we'd go right over. Apparently friends and family had crawled on hands and knees looking for it in this small yard, and he'd actually bought a detector himself. The thing had bounced further after he flung it off than they imagined. Soapy hands after washing his car. Heard it when it bounced off the sidewalk.

The guy was literally dancing in the street! The owner turned us onto a permission so it was a win-win.

Attachments

• Ring2.jpg
    Ring2.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 315
  • Ring1.jpg
    Ring1.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 310
Mike and I was hunting an old football field when a passer-byer stopped and asked if we could possibly help find a wedding ring he had lost nearly a year ago in his yard, and what we'd charge. We took his number and called afer deciding that we'd go right over. Apparently friends and family had crawled on hands and knees looking for it in this small yard, and he'd actually bought a detector himself. The thing had bounced further after he flung it off than they imagined. Soapy hands after washing his car. Heard it when it bounced off the sidewalk.

The guy was literally dancing in the street! The owner turned us onto a permission so it was a win-win.

Very nice, that's what it's all about right there... and new permission...saweeet!

Great story, great job on the return

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Congrats , great story for both of you. Thanks for the respect you gain for our hobby , good luck on future hunts .
HH

Back
Top Bottom