• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

hello from Knoxville, TN

padraig

Hi folks!

Thought I should join a forum that has a local element to it. Most of my detecting friends are FAR from here, and I've been a member and co-admin of an international detecting forum for years (I won't mention the name here, in case that's frowned upon), but only recently started looking for local resources. I haven't detected much in this area, but I want to start! Just got my partner started detecting a few weeks ago, and within a few days of grabbing hold of her first detector she topped me on interesting finds for the entire detecting trip!

Anyway, glad to have such a good resource here. I've been detecting for 20+ years, but only got serious about it over the last 8 years or so. My partner and I are both Minelab users, but I've used several other detectors over the years.

Anybody from the general Knoxville area that would like to hook up sometime, let me know via PM or this thread. Also, I'm headed north to the Boston area in a few weeks and would love to know some good public places to detect.

pat

Back
Top Bottom