New member Rockville Maryland

Welcome. I’m in Annapolis, down for linking up anytime. I have a couple extra detectors you could try, one being a Teknetics Eurotek Pro that would be in your budget used or new and has a reputation for performance in that price range.

Hey Chris,
I was born and raised just south of Annapolis. Southern AA County, graduated from South River in the early 80's.

I'm currently in Colorado but just bought a farm on the eastern shore (Cambridge) and will be moving back to MD soon. I'm new to the hobby and would be looking for a hunting partner on occasion.

Mike

Hey Chris,
I was born and raised just south of Annapolis. Southern AA County, graduated from South River in the early 80's.

I'm currently in Colorado but just bought a farm on the eastern shore (Cambridge) and will be moving back to MD soon. I'm new to the hobby and would be looking for a hunting partner on occasion.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Sounds awesome, I’ll shoot you a PM with contact info. I drive down to Cambridge a lot to fish that giant pier off the bridge. Welcome back to the east coast.

Chris

Mdmike01

Grew up in AA Co., been their all my life , moved to the beach 75 miles from were your farm is, hunted with Chris, good people , Earl PS welcome thread maker .

Back
Top Bottom