Legend Price Drastically Reduced

No wireless headphones with it for $500, just stock setup.. $599 with wireless headphones and $699 with the small coil..those prices are accurate and haven't changed since I pre-ordered mine

When I bought my Simplex+ they, Legend, were $635. I never saw any for $500 options. Heck, I paid $435 for my Simplex+ WHP w/SP24. I would have rather paid $500 for a Legend.

Meh...screw the headphones lol. Earbuds are much cheaper ($20), and much more comfortable to use...especially in the summer. Since using earbuds, I haven't touched my headphones.

I contacted one of the forum sponsors and was quoted $603.25 for a package that included wireless headphones and a 6" coil in addition to the stock coil, free shipping.

I contacted one of the forum sponsors and was quoted $603.25 for a package that included wireless headphones and a 6" coil in addition to the stock coil, free shipping.

If you use earbuds, you could then sell those headphones, or let the dealer sell them and you get an even lower price.

When I bought my Simplex+ they, Legend, were $635. I never saw any for $500 options. Heck, I paid $435 for my Simplex+ WHP w/SP24. I would have rather paid $500 for a Legend.

The $500 version is just the detector, 11” coil and charging cable. No wireless headphones and no audio adapter cable to even plug in wired headphones.

This version is strictly for people who already have Bluetooth APTX Low Latency headphones.

Nokta just started releasing this package……..

So, this version is not a “Drastically Reduced Price”…..just a different package.

The other versions have had a $50 or so price drop for the holidays so not a drastic price drop either, just good business practice.

Prices in Nokta ad are MSRP. Actual MAP prices are: $425 $509 $595 which is a savings of approx $125 $125 $170. I would consider that a drastic price reduction. JMO

Wow.
This is the 2nd price cut, in a matter of 4 short weeks.
And still no new coils to choose from.
Makes me wonder whats going on in Turkey.

https://youtu.be/zXtsRCWlQBE?t=129

It’s competition people. What other similar detector had its price lowered by $100 for the holidays??????

Equinox 800=$899. Equinox 600=$599

Nokta’s “drastic” price drop ends on December 31st.

Wow.
This is the 2nd price cut, in a matter of 4 short weeks.
And still no new coils to choose from.
Makes me wonder whats going on in Turkey.

https://youtu.be/zXtsRCWlQBE?t=129

Equinox 800=$899. Equinox 600=$599

That’s what I paid for my first Nox 600 back in 2018! I paid $605 for my Legend WHP back in March.

The sky is not falling in Turkey any worse than it is in Australia/Maylasia.

Last edited:
$425 is even better. I can always add the extras later. As I said, I paid $435 for my Simplex package.

$425 is a ridiculously low price for what one gets.

I would then get $20 APTX low latency earbuds, buy the 9.5 x 5 coil when it arrives, then sell the stock coil.

Meh...screw the headphones lol. Earbuds are much cheaper ($20), and much more comfortable to use...especially in the summer. Since using earbuds, I haven't touched my headphones.

Could I do that with my simplex? Are you talking wireless? What is the name of the ones you use? Thanks so much.

Could I do that with my simplex? Are you talking wireless? What is the name of the ones you use? Thanks so much.

The Legend uses Bluetooth, so any Bluetooth earbuds would work as long as they are APTX Low Latency.

The Simplex doesn't use Bluetooth. It uses a proprietary wireless connection. You have to use the Simplex headphones on it.

The Legend uses Bluetooth, so any Bluetooth earbuds would work as long as they are APTX Low Latency.

The Simplex doesn't use Bluetooth. It uses a proprietary wireless connection. You have to use the Simplex headphones on it.

Thank You!

I’ve been getting the ads for the Legend as well. Feeling like biting on one. I really enjoy my Simplex and wonder from someone who has used both, will I be getting noticeably better performance and results with a Legend?

Back
Top Bottom