8 Ring day (Four Gold)

Kapi

Forum Supporter
All from an earlier hunt.

Some days are just FANTASTIC!! This was one of those. All found with the Whites DFX with the BIGFOOT COIL. That set up is CRAZY GOOD for certain conditions. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

4 gold rings, 2 sterling silver rings, 1 sterling silver chain, 1 sterling silver charm

Two Mercury dimes and a few other silvers.

Anyone know who the lead soldier is a depiction of?

11.67 in change.

Gold rings 65, 66, 67 and 68 for 2017

Attachments

• Dec 12 17 4 rings before.jpg
    Dec 12 17 4 rings before.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 798
  • Dec 12 17 4 gold rings.jpg
    Dec 12 17 4 gold rings.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 786
  • Dec 17 10 K before and after.jpg
    Dec 17 10 K before and after.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 789
  • Dec 12 17 Sterling.jpg
    Dec 12 17 Sterling.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 793
  • Dec 12 17 Junkers.jpg
    Dec 12 17 Junkers.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 801
  • Unknown  Person.jpg
    Unknown Person.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 772
  • Dec 12 17 Junk.jpg
    Dec 12 17 Junk.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 757
  • Dec 12 17 good targets.jpg
    Dec 12 17 good targets.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 784
  • Dec 12 17 clad.jpg
    Dec 12 17 clad.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 762
Last edited:
Only four Gold Rings?? What a let down! Plus, they are all 10k! I disc that junk stuff out...Nice clad though, enough for 4 gal gas...Keep at it, maybe someday you will amount to something? :laughing:

sheesk, you certainly found a spot that mother nature was working her charm on . The pile of green clad is an indicator that you are dealing with exposed multiple years losses on inter-tidal sand. thanx for posting !

That's a Great day out!! Your giving a few the Mumbles I would bet!!

Awesome hunting, congrats on the loot...

That sure looks like a proper mascot too...

<°)))>{

:dingding: I am green with envy! :wow: Your silver pendant is an ankh, and I would love to find one one day! Awesome clad amount as well!

Only four Gold Rings?? What a let down! Plus, they are all 10k! I disc that junk stuff out...Nice clad though, enough for 4 gal gas...Keep at it, maybe someday you will amount to something? :laughing:
I couldn't agree with you more! :laughing:

ohhhhh-weeee, that's purdy right there! ha ha ah... If one of those, especially the gold with diamonds is about a size 11-12, you best let me know. My fat butt has gained weight and needs a new ring. lol.

Holy cow, Kapi-san! :shock::shock::shock::shock:
That's an amazing haul! Stuff of dreams right there!
Congrats on a truly epic hunt! :thumbsup:

That is totally awesome,,,,I have never gotten 4 gold in one day in the state of Florida,,,,,you are a proven gold momma,,,,,,,great work and skill,,,,GL HH

Great finds! I especially like the 1.75 gram with the cross design.... And a 3.62 gram 10K gold with 9 diamonds?! Amazing! Excellent clean-up, too.

Wow Barbara, excellent digging. Congrats on all the goodies......:yes: (15 degrees here and snowing....:mad:) You got Larry locked in the shed or something?.....:laughing:

That is a heck of hunt Barbara... was talking with Larry last night ;) so are you going to give Larry a big foot for Christmas? :D ;)

Back
Top Bottom