Big thanks to Myers Metal Detectors!

Dig-Dug

Forum Supporter
Had my first dealing with Phil and he was awesome! Gave me a super deal, answered all my questions, shipped fast and included great freebies. You can't get better service. Phil is the best!

Had my first dealing with Phil and he was awesome! Gave me a super deal, answered all my questions, shipped fast and included great freebies. You can't get better service. Phil is the best!

He is my goto guy...I am fortunate he is about 25 miles from me....:grin: Bought our Whites and Sandshark from him and various pointers....I just got with him regarding the CTX3030..Im on the fence !! Great guy and service...

He is my goto guy...I am fortunate he is about 25 miles from me....:grin: Bought our Whites and Sandshark from him and various pointers....I just got with him regarding the CTX3030..Im on the fence !! Great guy and service...

I for one would recommend the ctx if you are wanting deeper silver. I've hit some of my deepest targets with that machine.

I for one would recommend the ctx if you are wanting deeper silver. I've hit some of my deepest targets with that machine.

Afraid of all the horror stories...(Headphone Jack, battery O-ring, swinging a sledgehammer, ect.) but have a MineLab Excaliber II that am very happy with, so the CTX is not needed at the water..So confused...!!! Would like to hold a XP Deus before parting with the money !!!:(

Back
Top Bottom