Ordered a New Detector..UPDATE...AT PRO in here..Thanks Bart.

mnhunter

Elite Member
After figuring out the finances and what I need to get done this summer I came to the realization that an E-Trac was not in my immediate future. I decided that I could however afford an AT Pro. I called Bart at Big Boy Hobbies and ordered it from him. Got a good deal too. Thanks Bart. It should be here on Friday. Can't hunt yet due to snow and frozen ground, but it give me something to look forward to.

Congrats and good luck with your new detector!
Keep us posted!:yes:

Well, today I got home at 5:00pm expecting the UPS man to be by soon since they have never and I mean NEVER delivered before 5:00pm here. The delivery required a signature and I'm glad that Bart sets it up this way since I would hate to have someone to walk off with that package before I got home. But like I said they never deliver before 5:00pm so no worries right? So I waited a while. Couldn't find a note at the door stating they had stopped by already. Checked the status online and I guess they tried to deliver at just before 4:00pm. My wife found the note in the garage when she got home at 5:30. They will be back on Monday afternoon which will work fine since my wife will be home all afternoon. Bad part is that I don't have a new toy to tinker with this weekend...:crying:

It's Here..Woot!

Was so busy at work today that I truly forgot the AT Pro was coming today. On my way home I spotted the Big Brown Truck stopping at a business a couple miles down the road from my house. Then it hit me. I pulled in as he was getting back in his truck and asked if he had delivered a package to my address. He said "yes, your wife signed for it." I flew home, thanked my wife and opened the box. I put the machine together using the 5x8 DD coil. Read most of the manual and headed out to a couple parts of lawn that became free of snow this weekend. Ground balancing was pretty easy. Hit a couple targets at 8 inches that were reading 81, checked them with iron audio and they were clean signals. Can't dig a dang thing yet since the ground is still like rock, but I know where they are. Should be able to dig in a week or so. I think I'm going to really like this machine. Thanks again Bart.

Back
Top Bottom