31 t handle samson shovel

woodbutcher

Forum Supporter
I've had one I bought used,but in good shape.I always thought when I go hit the fields I'll use it.It just sat,I mostly hunt yards.
Today I grabbed it and figured I'd give it a go.I will never leave home without it again. Didn't kill my wrist today with the lesch, and my holes were cleaner, the plug went right back in the hole.And recovery time cut in more than half!
If anyone is thinking about this t handle,get it and use it immediately, you'll never go back to the lesch.hh

I've had one I bought used,but in good shape.I always thought when I go hit the fields I'll use it.It just sat,I mostly hunt yards.
Today I grabbed it and figured I'd give it a go.I will never leave home without it again. Didn't kill my wrist today with the lesch, and my holes were cleaner, the plug went right back in the hole.And recovery time cut in more than half!
If anyone is thinking about this t handle,get it and use it immediately, you'll never go back to the lesch.hh

the 31 T handle is completely awesome in lawns where neatness and not killing the grass is priority! its nice to be able to use your weight to cut the plug...and it comes out so clean..i never hunt without mine!!and they will last forever

Why did you ignore it so long?! The Sampson was MADE for yard and turf hunting. It's nothing but a long handled, hand spade. I can cut neat, clean plugs and big or little as I need. Get a belt hanger for it and it becomes 100% better.

Personally, I would never use it in a field unless it was the only thing available. Much, much too small for field digging. I use the Lesche relic shovel for those places!

Back
Top Bottom