Vacation Blues

Owl Engineering

Forum Supporter
I have been looking forward to my vacation for months and months.

As we all know when you are getting ready to go on vacation, you think “what if I get a cold the day I leave”?

Well on the plane down a lady was coughing without covering her mouth so after a few times I asked her to cover. Well sure enough, I came down with a cold. I was going to “rent” a car from my wife’s friend so I held off for a week and just hung out. Just as my cold cleared, I was carrying two dishes from breakfast into the kitchen and stepped on a rock that my wife set up to keep the door open. Down I went………. Ripped open my left hand and foot, landed on my right shoulder. So now, after another week I am 90% back to normal (but still have a sore shoulder).

Now the car is not avail. until this Wed.

So, I will end up with 2 or 3 days detecting IF I am lucky

The good news is that I am eating good.

Regards,
Chuck

Attachments

• 1 - Fruit.jpg
    1 - Fruit.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 262
  • 1 dinner.jpg
    1 dinner.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 256
Do you always have this much fun when you go on vacation Chuck ? :D I looks like the food is good though.

Hey, hang in there Chuck the way things started it can only go up from here on. Hope you find some gold when you do get out, it'll make up for all the torture you've been going through.

Chuck, thank you.....I thought I was the only one that gets sick on a plane..... my next cold is scheduled for April 10th.. about two days after I get off the plane....never has failed yet..

Sorry vacation has turned out that way...

Cliff

Have a nice

Vacation, heal up, while your healing , under the umbrella with a martini, think about your buddy dreaming about a 820i with a carbon fiber handle :yes:, may you find Gold, relax, Earl

Back
Top Bottom