First Day of 30 day adventure

xlogit3k

Elite Member
Well I went to a single park and shot some video, ran into a lot of fun stuff including 2 pieces of junk jewelry I think. I had 10 quarters, 14 dimes, and a nickel and some pennies. I found most of the change in 1 spot that was about 20x30, you will see it in the video. Ended with 4.05 in clad and 2 pieces of junk jewelry in less than 2 hours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDkFaWEYVMw

Good start!
Have you thought of like 30 different locations to hunt? HH!

Yes, there are several other great areas to hunt in that one park I hunted today. I was just excited to get back and try to make a video because I have never done the whole video thing before. I might go to a different park today into the water and go for some gold rings, I know they are out there nobody has hit this park in the water.

Am I missing the link to the video?

I am making it right now, sorry I am bad with movie stuff. I am saving it then I will be uploading it to youtube. BTW I am sorry for the boring parts, I decided to show the areas and talk a bit hahaha just because it was the first video.

WOW sorry guys the video was not done "processing" yet but now it has finished and I noticed that the video quality really improved quite a bit since I first uploaded it. Like I said I'm new to the video thing and still trying to figure it out. I made quite a few videos in the past but its a little different now. If anybody has a good program other than windows video maker let me know.

thanks

thought it was a great video......good visuall of what kind of area your digging.....good narrative.....and good finds.....in my books = great video!

th_1304643505534.gif

:exactly:

cool video, thanks for taking the time to make it. Cant wait to see the results of the 30 days! Cant wait to see if you actually make it all 30 days....I'd barely be able to walk if I did it 30 straight days!

cool video, thanks for taking the time to make it. Cant wait to see the results of the 30 days! Cant wait to see if you actually make it all 30 days....I'd barely be able to walk if I did it 30 straight days!

Thanks, do you guys think I should post the videos in here I mean all of them for each day? I don't really want to continue to make threads every day lol.

Back
Top Bottom