Took off work and went hunting

msand

Elite Member
The last picture is where we went deer hunting this morning. The next set of pictures are during the break before heading back out.

Thanks everyone for looking.

Attachments

• Oct.jpg
    Oct.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 255
  • Oct1.jpg
    Oct1.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 239
  • Oct2.jpg
    Oct2.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 238
  • Oct3.jpg
    Oct3.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 239
  • Oct4.jpg
    Oct4.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 252
The last picture is where we went deer hunting this morning. The next set of pictures are during the break before heading back out.

Thanks everyone for looking.

Nice photos Is that round hay bales on top of that ridge? Are those your socks in the first photo under the patio chair? I can understand if you don't answer the second question.:grin:

Nice photos Is that round hay bales on top of that ridge? Are those your socks in the first photo under the patio chair? I can understand if you don't answer the second question.:grin:

Yes round hay bales and yes my sock made the first picture LOL.

I dream of taking a day off work to detect!

Looks like a nice day!

We you take off work and plan a day to go hunting it really feels good to get out. I really enjoyed the day off.

finally sun is out down here in Iowa...nice haul msand! i got out around 4 soil is still muddy...
The wet ground helped with the detecting, I think. I just felt like the detector had a added amplification.

A bad day of hunting is better than a good day at work! Glad you was able to get out!! Looks like it was a good hunt.

Thanks! The bucks were not moving but the coins were poping out of the ground. We had a fun day.

Saw the buck tonight I was tracking. He is not that big of a 9 point so I will be moving to a new hunting location in the morning. Attached is the round hay bails looking at the wooded section I hunt in the back ground.

Attachments

• Oct5.jpg
    Oct5.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 78
Back
Top Bottom