Barber Half, Seated Half Dime and More from this 1810s site

pocketspill

Elite Member
Just had a very good hunt with big silver, tiny silver and more at this 1810s site in Bourbon Co, KY.

Click on image for full blog post on the day's finds!

Wow, Pocketspill, if you dug those today you earned them! It never got above freezing here in southern Kentucky and the wind has howled all day long... Brrrrrrrr!!!! I did research today rather than go out swinging. Sweet finds, especially love the Barber half.

I absolutely love old silver!! No matter how many times someone posts an old silver I still just start getting excited and want to go swing!!

Great job!!

A great location and some beautiful finds. Really love the Standing Liberty Quarter as it is pristine condition. The site pictures were very nice and the Half Dime is a fantastic find. Jack

What a great site to detect in. Some real quality finds I especially love the Standing Liberty quarter. She is pristine! The Half Dime is a fantastic find not to leave out the Barber half. The dig pictures are very impressive. Congrats! Jack

Wow, Pocketspill, if you dug those today you earned them! It never got above freezing here in southern Kentucky and the wind has howled all day long... Brrrrrrrr!!!! I did research today rather than go out swinging. Sweet finds, especially love the Barber half.

I actually dug them on Sat... and it was beautiful here. Partly couldy and low 50s.

Back
Top Bottom