Love my Yeti !!

pescadore

Elite Member
I got tired of not having a nice cool drink after my hunt so I took the plunge and bought a new Yeti 30oz cup. I had heard good things about them from co-workers that were using them at work. I thought to myself "no way I will spend that kind of money on a drink cup." After hearing some of their experiences with the cup, I decided to bite the bullet and get one. I have to say that they outperform any insulated cup that I have ever used and are great at keeping your drink cold even if you leave it in the hot car while hunting. I admit that I am a Diet Coke addict and it sure is nice to have a nice cold one after hunting.

Just recently learned about those from my stepson. Like you had heard, they have nothing but great things to say about how long they keep a drink cold (or hot).

I have the 20oz one and you are sooo right! By the way, if you haven't put hot coffee in it yet a word of advice for when you may this winter, be careful about that first drink! I can't explain it but i could swear the coffee gets hotter after you pour it in that cup and put the lid on it :laughing:

I've been thinking about getting one myself . Been looking at their coolers also ,,, :shock: ,,, 350 bucks . I've had to clean out a few houses of abandoned property , and actually threw 1 or 2 of them away , before I ever heard of them . Wish I'd have known then what I know now . :lol:

Ive never used or had a Yeti but I do have a Hydro flask, I work 12 hour shifts, I'll put ice in it before I leave the house and still have ice in it when I get back home. Total time about 13 hours.

Back
Top Bottom