Nel snake is a rip off

REDOC

Forum Supporter
Haaaa. Now that I have your attention yes it is. They should include a "drop cloth" or whatever you want to call it for free.!!!! Yes indeed I put this baby on my AtPro and I've been pulling clad (no silver yet) from at least 8+ down and more. I've seen the utube's with guys with mountains of dirt on a towel and wonder what the heck. BUT YES I'M THERE. I'm digging as deep as my lesche will let me dig a plug and yes still more dirt. This thing is off the hook. On the pic the !!!! and a nickel were from a goal post frame post that's been dug a thousand times before and it sounded different. Other hits sounded good and bam nickel and more same hole. And all the others in hour and half hunt. I know I'm rambling but these were faint ass signals and it just told you something was there besides trash. And yes nickels!! This football filed has been hit a thousand times before with 2 AtPros and my ol 250 and who else knows. The silver will come.

Craig is the man @ Show Me Treasure!! He was ON VACATION and still got my snake out the same week!!!! Don't know but I don't think this thing will not come off for a while. I know, I know I'll find the silver when I get my minelab 3030.

Thanks Again Craig this thing rocks!!!

Attachments

• snake.jpg
    snake.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 1,388
Last edited:
Haaaa. Now that I have your attention yes it is. They should include a "drop cloth" or whatever you want to call it for free.!!!! Yes indeed I put this baby on my AtPro and I've been pulling clad (no silver yet) from at least 8+ down and more. I've seen the utube's with guys with mountains of dirt on a towel and wonder what the heck. BUT YES I'M THERE. I'm digging as deep as my lesche will let me dig a plug and yes still more dirt. This thing is off the hook. On the pic the !!!! and a nickel were from a goal post frame post that's been dug a thousand times before and it sounded different. Other hits sounded good and bam nickel and more same hole. And all the others in hour and half hunt. I know I'm rambling but these were faint ass signals and it just told you something was there besides trash. And yes nickels!! This football filed has been hit a thousand times before with 2 AtPros and my ol 250 and who else knows. The silver will come.

Craig is the man @ Show Me Treasure!! He was ON VACATION and still got my snake out the same week!!!! Don't know but I don't think this thing will not come off for a while. I know, I know I'll find the silver when I get my minelab 3030.

Thanks Again Craig this thing rocks!!!

yes, ive had my snake on my atp for a good month n a half..i love it...

I have to get one! I run a NEL Attack in the water and even though it took a bit of getting used to the target ID at crazy depths is fantastic.
I hit swim areas that have zero clad and pull targets others can't reach. :cool:

I bought a snake for my eurotek pro and it got me 2 silvers and a handful of clad on my first day out. I have to say it's a great coil next to the sharpshooter as well.

I bought an AT Pro several weeks ago and have been digging nothing but trash, I'm sure I've gone over coins but can't tell them from the aluminum/metal bottle caps.

Question is: will the NEL Snake coil work better for me or should I stick with the stock coil for a while longer and continue to learn it?

As you can tell I'm new to the forum so if this is the improper question for this thread; moderator, please move it to the correct place.

Hillbilly

I bought an AT Pro several weeks ago and have been digging nothing but trash, I'm sure I've gone over coins but can't tell them from the aluminum/metal bottle caps.

Question is: will the NEL Snake coil work better for me or should I stick with the stock coil for a while longer and continue to learn it?

As you can tell I'm new to the forum so if this is the improper question for this thread; moderator, please move it to the correct place.

Hillbilly

You should stick with the stock coil until you have thoroughly learned your machine. 50 to 75 hours minimum. The Snake will definitely improve your machine, but there's a reason a new driver shouldn't jump behind the wheel of a Ferrari the first week after he gets his license.

Snake

I will only say I rarely take mine off so what the heck learn the machine with the snake on. Same sounds only you will you now be hearing some good sounds faints tones which oh yea..is deep coins. The only time I take it off is when I'm cherry picking a park or beach after a big weekend. GL with whatevery way you go. And like I said even if you hunt 60 or 1000 hours with the stock coil you know dang well someday you are going to go with a snake or its equal.

Also throw some coins down and hit em....and rest assured you will never mistake a quarter from a bottle cap/trash with this puppy!!!! It will blow your ears off with that nice $$ sound....:yes::yes:

Craig is a great guy to do business with, he is my go to guy when I'm ready to purchase something for our hobby. Glad your enjoying the new coil ,and by the looks of it ,she's paying off. HH

Yepper

Craig is a great guy to do business with, he is my go to guy when I'm ready to purchase something for our hobby. Glad your enjoying the new coil ,and by the looks of it ,she's paying off. HH

x5

You should stick with the stock coil until you have thoroughly learned your machine. 50 to 75 hours minimum. The Snake will definitely improve your machine, but there's a reason a new driver shouldn't jump behind the wheel of a Ferrari the first week after he gets his license.

I'm sorry but I'm not sure I understand the comparison.

I'm gonna to stick with the stock coil for another month or so then I'll make a decision on a smaller coil, whether it's the NEL or Garrett 5x8 inch. I'm sure it won't take too long to get the hang of it, so far I'm liking it better than my ACE 250.

Back
Top Bottom