Ctx 10x5 coiltek ?????

coin chaser

Forum Supporter
This is killing me! It's supposed to be out in July and we are almost through July. I'm dying to hear some feedback and reviews on this coil. You would think at this point they have to have had some out in the field for testing. Where are the videos. AFM you better send me a PM on yours when you get it. I need more info!!!:lol:

I cant really see it being any better than the 11" stock. Buy another similar coil for $200... PASS

I cant really see it being any better than the 11" stock. Buy another similar coil for $200... PASS

I have the 6" and separation is amazing but it's impossible to cover any amount of ground with it. I'm hoping the coiltek will be a deeper than the 6" coil (6" deep'ish)and better separation than the stock 11" coil. I think this could turn out to be a must have coil. Time will tell I guess if its ever released and we get some feed back! And for the record it lists for $360 :shock: I think.

I have the 6" and separation is amazing but it's impossible to cover any amount of ground with it. I'm hoping the coiltek will be a deeper than the 6" coil (6" deep'ish)and better separation than the stock 11" coil. I think this could turn out to be a must have coil. Time will tell I guess if its ever released and we get some feed back! And for the record it lists for $360 :shock: I think.

Just talked to them, its getting closer. We are excited too!

http://www.bigboyshobbies.net/coiltek-10x5-ctx-3030-coil

Back
Top Bottom