PARAGIS Tea ( Philippines )

Mud, you're a regular Euell Gibbons. :lol: Anybody remember him?

Grape Nuts! :laughing: I will say, back in the 70's during my formative years intent on becoming a foraging freeloader, EG, Foxfire, Mother Earth News...Really captured and held my interest on all things wild and possibly medicinal/edible...I do have some wild wintergreen growing outside my back door, grapes, wild berries of all sorts, even boiling down the heads of Staghorn Sumac to make jellies or a nice red tea in the Fall...all sorts of things out there for an indiscriminant omnivore..sweetNsour clovers, dandelions, cattails...Practically wherever we go metal detecting theres something a fellow could eat or use...I tend to shy away from mushrooms, except for Morels and those big white puffballs of course......

Attachments

• grapes.jpg
    grapes.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 232
HI Gary.
From what I have read so far, The Paragis does not interfear with other meds.

I keep tract of my BP 2 or 3 times a day. So far I have dropped 2 of my BP pills. I have 1 more. I will keep watching how things go. So far very good.
My BP for over 17 years was average 190/90. Sometimes higher.
It is holding around 130/ 70 right now. That is the lowest I have seen it for years. I wright it down every time so I can show my heart DR. He has been trying different pills on me for years. Nothing ever worked. Now it is my turn to show him. Them Drs. are just pill pushers. No wonder we have a drug problem.
I was looking up more information about buying it in America. Some how my story here went viral. It is some how on the internet.
Gee, maybe I will become famous. :laughing:

I found it on the net.

Where to buy paragis in America.
I don't know how you guys put them things on here so you can click on it and go to another site.. KEN :D

I can dream can't I ??

KEN :D

I'm glad you researched for any possible interactions and that you check your blood pressure 2 or 3 times a day.

Hey, as far as becoming famous, thought you'd get a laugh out of this :laughing::laughing::laughing:
bottle_vintage_ken.jpg

Ken said the tea doesn't taste bad at all ,he rather likes it and i know a lot of us would like to loose a pill or two from our routine. My wife is going over there this summer i will have her bring back some of the seeds from the Philippines if she finds them on her island, but apparently it grows wild many places here in the states and can be ordered on line as well.

I've seen that weed growing around here everywhere. I remember my dad and I chewing on them together when I was a kid. I'll have to try to harvest some and make my own. My mother goes home to Thailand every year and always bring back a plethora of Asian remedies. They have something for everything over in that part of the world!:lol:

OK,, I am ready. I see the $$$$$ already. Let me see now, what can I buy ? Maybe a round trip air faire trip over here to visit and go to the beach, for all of you , so you can help find more junk. Also see how boring it can be where we live.
I just can not wait for all the fun. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Use for the money

OK,, I am ready. I see the $$$$$ already. Let me see now, what can I buy ? Maybe a round trip air faire trip over here to visit and go to the beach, for all of you , so you can help find more junk. Also see how boring it can be where we live.
I just can not wait for all the fun. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You could use the money to open a bed and breakfast at your house there , The renters could buy the food for you relatives , fix anything they break and detect for trash in exchange. On the plus side they might find that Japanese gold hid in the back yard. :laughing::laughing:

I really would like for them to see all the beaches here. Miles of them , FULL of trash. I know are beaches at home have some junk, but here , it is just crazy .. Someone with a PI detector would go nuts. . The other problem is that most of their coins have steel in them. You can pick them up with a magnet, along with pounds of scrap iron..
When I do get a chance to hunt, I know it is going to drive me nuts.

This is just some of the stuff you put up with. They even try to put their hands in your pockets. They will steel anything they can get. I guess that is the way they were raised..

KEN :shock:

Attachments

• Cora, Nida, ED, Ken Dec. 2003 (28).jpg
    Cora, Nida, ED, Ken Dec. 2003 (28).jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 179
Public beaches in the Philippines

I really would like for them to see all the beaches here. Miles of them , FULL of trash. I know are beaches at home have some junk, but here , it is just crazy .. Someone with a PI detector would go nuts. . The other problem is that most of their coins have steel in them. You can pick them up with a magnet, along with pounds of scrap iron..
When I do get a chance to hunt, I know it is going to drive me nuts.

This is just some of the stuff you put up with. They even try to put their hands in your pockets. They will steel anything they can get. I guess that is the way they were raised..

KEN :shock:

Maybe when you do get to the beach you can get a couple of close ups of the beach to show them what you are up against . There are some nice beaches over there they tend to be found at the tourist resorts where the trash is picked up and removed. Best odds of finding jewelry and coins is there, last year on the public beach near our house over there, even using a 4" coil i couldn't swing very far with out hitting buried soda and beer cans , foil, pieces of wire, old nuts & bolts , nails ,etc. Most rural areas have no trash removal services so evert thing is either burned or buried to get rid of it. Nice picture of the boat on the beach , i imagine Mud will most likely show up in it at some point.:detector::frustrated::surrender::boat:

Maybe when you do get to the beach you can get a couple of close ups of the beach to show them what you are up against . There are some nice beaches over there they tend to be found at the tourist resorts where the trash is picked up and removed. Best odds of finding jewelry and coins is there, last year on the public beach near our house over there, even using a 4" coil i couldn't swing very far with out hitting buried soda and beer cans , foil, pieces of wire, old nuts & bolts , nails ,etc. Most rural areas have no trash removal services so evert thing is either burned or buried to get rid of it.

Nice picture of the boat on the beach , i imagine Mud will most likely show up in it at some point.:detector::frustrated::surrender::boat:

Whatever gave you that idea ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Ken_Mud_boat_company.jpg
(12 things added)

Mudd in boat

Whatever gave you that idea ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 406934
(12 things added)

Mud seems to be a very busy guy over there in the Philippines, he seems to show up everywhere Ken goes. It was nice of Ken to bring him along on his vacation. Wouldn't be surprised if he builds his own bamboo hut and stays. May be he will be the one to find the hidden Japanese treasure.:laughing::laughing:

I think I found most of them. Some are hid good.
I have not seen MudPuppy in here lately. Maybe he is on his way over to the Philippines to help find the treasure.
I think everyone is having fun with the pictures.
You are making it fn Gary.. KEN :D

hidden objects

I have not seen MudPuppy in here lately. Maybe he is on his way over to the Philippines to help find the treasure.
You have to look pretty close to find some of the hidden items , some are small.

Mud seems to be a very busy guy over there in the Philippines, he seems to show up everywhere Ken goes. It was nice of Ken to bring him along on his vacation. Wouldn't be surprised if he builds his own bamboo hut and stays. May be he will be the one to find the hidden Japanese treasure.:laughing::laughing:

:hmmm: ......maybe I need to find a bamboo hut for Mud :laughing:

Thanks Ken !

.......if Mud goes there then maybe we'll see some pics of him there for real :lol:

You have to look pretty close to find some of the hidden items , some are small.

Not really hidden, but yes, some are small, might just have to focus on one section of the picture at a time.

Mud over there

:hmmm: ......maybe I need to find a bamboo hut for Mud :laughing:

Thanks Ken !

.......if Mud goes there then maybe we'll see some pics of him there for real :lol:

Not really hidden, but yes, some are small, might just have to focus on one section of the picture at a time.
I am sure Mud would love it over there in a little bamboo hut , with a hammock strung between two palm trees and some cold beer or local rum drink in his hand. A pretty native girl bringing him some Jollibee's burgers or chicken. Detectors lined up and ready , living the dream.:tropical::wine2::detector:

I think I found a place for MUD. Now where is he hiding ??

Attachments

• Binagasbasan 2005 (42).jpg
    Binagasbasan 2005 (42).jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 125
  • Binagasbasan 2005 (180).jpg
    Binagasbasan 2005 (180).jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 124
  • Ednas Resort 2010 (20).jpg
    Ednas Resort 2010 (20).jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 129
I still can not put a quote under the picture..
David tried to show me, I just can not get it their..
Maybe Gary can show how it is done.
Do you do it right after picture , than go to the next one.
Thanks for any help. Some of you have it and I don't.

KEN :(

Back
Top Bottom