Low Tide Goodies

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Got out last night just before midnight. Did a fast zig zag pattern until I started finding targets. Got them right behind a hotel called Margaritaville.

Still nothing great but it was fun finding lots of targets in the surf. 10 quarters, 12 dimes, a nickel, 32 pennies.

A silver ring, unmarked ring gold plated lion head, earring and keys. Lots of trash also. Was a fun morning.

Photos are great! We all know you know how to effectively use your machine, especially up north, but this gives folks a chance to see what they can expect for a typical hunt.

Florida isn't a gold mine where rings jump in your scoop. It's long hours and impeccable timing.... and maybe if you have both, you'll score something.

Anyhow, best of luck! I want you to find at least one goodie to bring back home

You

Should have been using the dual field the entire time on Florida's beaches, unless there is a lot of trash , or iron, it would have brought the deeper laden gold .

Should have been using the dual field the entire time on Florida's beaches, unless there is a lot of trash , or iron, it would have brought the deeper laden gold .

THANK YOU oh Master of the Turf!

I have seen arm chair lawyers, arm chair ball players and here on Friendly we have our very own arm chair metal detectorist!

I am very comfortable and proficient with the CZ-21. So I am using what I feel comfortable with.

Sweet Finds

We are all waiting for your trip wrap up :yes:, all JUNK so far, no scuba :shock::shock::shock::shock: the waves :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:, when you get back it's Scuba Felix Detector Zincon King :kingdances::kingdances::kingdances::realitycheck::heartylaugh::heartylaugh::heartylaugh::heartylaugh::secret::crying: :hornetsnest::thumbsup: Hope you had a wonderfull time digging ZINCS , Earl PS no master of land , or sea, however YOU on the other hand get the Lame Duck sea :wincup: for 2018 :haha:

We are all waiting for your trip wrap up :yes:, all JUNK so far, no scuba :shock::shock::shock::shock: the waves :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:, when you get back it's Scuba Felix Detector Zincon King :kingdances::kingdances::kingdances::realitycheck::heartylaugh::heartylaugh::heartylaugh::heartylaugh::secret::crying: :hornetsnest::thumbsup: Hope you had a wonderfull time digging ZINCS , Earl PS no master of land , or sea, however YOU on the other hand get the Lame Duck sea :wincup: for 2018 :haha:

I have the hardest time reading into the tone of your posts. So many moving pictures, laughing smilies and excessive commas. Are you saying Scuba is lame? I have no idea.

Congrats on the bling - always fun digging stuff...

your comment "fun morning" ...... being that you got out there before mid-night I call that a fun night hunt!!!

Can't wait for the tourists to replenish the sands......

Back
Top Bottom