Finally! 1st GOLD for 2015 & Son's Vicky

Congrats on the old Gold!! That ring is beautiful and definitely looks like the real deal to me.

All Gold is good, but I love the old Gold the best!!

Er.......... Ah........... OK................ Jamie !

Thank You VERY Much !

I'm not great with words, I do my best. If I had that ring I would put that in the collectors case that or if it is worth what I think it is sell it to the highest bidder.

Out of all the rings on here that are posted daily this is one of the finest pulls I've seen, combined with the old silver coins there is some history there. I had found a V ring ((victory)) pulled along side a hand full of old foreign and domestic silver from a lawn party after WW2. Putting it all together was better than the finds. The home owner remembered the party so it added to the hunt and finds.

Please post the information in regards to the ring, if anything. I would like to learn and get some information in regards to the ring. You said you only get one or two rings per year but from the looks of it, this ring is awesome. I love it, thank you so much for finding it and posting it!!!!

Congrats on the old Gold!! That ring is beautiful and definitely looks like the real deal to me.

All Gold is good, but I love the old Gold the best!!

Thanks AJT,

The one gold ring I got last yr. was old as well. It was a mans wedding band. The script styled font used in the inscription was classy and detailed. It demonstrated the care and value with which simple items were held. I also like the old "stuff."

C

I'm not great with words, I do my best. If I had that ring I would put that in the collectors case that or if it is worth what I think it is sell it to the highest bidder.

Out of all the rings on here that are posted daily this is one of the finest pulls I've seen, combined with the old silver coins there is some history there. I had found a V ring ((victory)) pulled along side a hand full of old foreign and domestic silver from a lawn party after WW2. Putting it all together was better than the finds. The home owner remembered the party so it added to the hunt and finds.

Please post the information in regards to the ring, if anything. I would like to learn and get some information in regards to the ring. You said you only get one or two rings per year but from the looks of it, this ring is awesome. I love it, thank you so much for finding it and posting it!!!!

Jamie,

Thanks for your interest in the ring. I know sometimes I see post on here & get excited to see them. I also probably don't always convey my thoughts/ideas etc. in a fashion with which it's intended. Communication is a skill learned with practice. That being said, this is the "Friendly" forum and friends are what I hope we can be.

As far as the ring is concerned.......... While I'd like to know a little more about it, it's just going to be a part of the better finds collection that my son and I have been gathering. It's value is just that, another nice item. Someday when I'm long gone and my son decides he no longer has an interest in this hobby, he may decide it's fate. Til then, in the safe with the other cool stuff it goes. :grin:

Take Care Jamie !

Happy Hunting !

Chas

:wow: that is a neat Ring and yeah its gotta be old alright and if it came out looking that untarnished its gold for sure :D and the dime is neat as well anything from the 1800's rules :cool: Way To Go !

Back
Top Bottom