Dedication vs Stupidity.

Chipk

Elite Member
Dermatologist cut a chunk of meat from the side of my knee and told me no kneeling for 2 weeks.

Well I was determined to go today to a new permission. Ended up pulling 3 stitches and bled about a cup of blood (I’m on blood thinners). BUT I found this great Junior Police badge ( circa 1930-40) so it was worth it.

Except now my wife can nag at me for the next 2 weeks about listening to the doctor. But it’s still worth it. Lol.

Attachments

• 2C6EBFE8-20D6-4D69-8047-0CB3FD43A076.jpg
    2C6EBFE8-20D6-4D69-8047-0CB3FD43A076.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 546
Wow cool find! Treasure waits for NO ONE! If you don't go out and get it, someone else eventually will. Nice work! Hope you heal up quick!

Dedication for sure.:wow: If I had done that my wife would of caused me to bleed another cup of blood. :laughing: Hope your better soon. HH

That's dedication my friend!!! Congrats on the badge!!! My wife would have looked at me, and boldly said "I don't want to hear you whining about it in a little while!!!" Five minutes later I would be complaining about how sore I was!! :laughing::laughing::laughing: Just to sneak back out the next morning.

I vote dedication...when ya gotta dig ya gotta dig!

Absolutely without a doubt!! Stitches,slings,casts,braces....if I can move AT ALL I’m going. Screwed up my deltoid from overusage doing this,but hey....awesome targets like that wait for no one Chip! You did the right thing buddy,you ignored your doctor and marginalized the wife in the name of detecting. You get an ATTABOY!!:grin:

Back
Top Bottom