Got my first silver quarter with the explorer

Thanks for congratulations and all the words of encouragement folks! Hopefully its the first of many!

No fair your first is supposed to be a Washington not Barber! Still looking for my first Barber anything. Congrats though!

The biggest mistake I made with mine when I got it,believe it or not...I was over-thinking it. I know that’s an ambiguous statement but you will learn what that means over many hours with it. TRUST it. Congrats on the first of many!

The biggest mistake I made with mine when I got it,believe it or not...I was over-thinking it. I know that’s an ambiguous statement but you will learn what that means over many hours with it. TRUST it. Congrats on the first of many!

I do know what you mean about that. That's why I was out in the yard in the dark. I wanted to go by sound instead of checking, and double checking, the displays all the time. I was using the Grey Ghost headphones and trusted what I heard. It made for bigger holes than I should have been digging, but it worked out well in the end.

Went out back again tonight but took the Garrett. I got my new sniper coil in today. Had to try it out even though it was dark when I got home. More clad, hot wheels cars, a gun, a car thermostat, and a hose nozzle.

Attachments

• 23C6304F-BE57-41ED-AB01-8174C44E55AC.jpg
    23C6304F-BE57-41ED-AB01-8174C44E55AC.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 28
I have been trying to get the tones and settings down on my recently acquired explorer 2. I think that I may have taken a step in the right direction. Here are a few wheaties and a 1903 quarter that I found tonight in the dark in my back yard. It gets dark way too early so I made the best of it with these and some clad.

Mike how deep was it?

Back
Top Bottom