First adventure with the new MD

AcDigger

Well guys I put my introduction on here yesterday and done my first dig today. I spent a few hours in my yard learning my machine and playing with the settings. To say the least I'm regretting not picking up all the spent .45acp casings that I fired off last year. I ended up finding about 6 casings,a penny, a few aluminum cans and some old junk iron. That's not bad for my first time out. :detector:I think I'll hit up some beaches around green river lake this week and hope to find a few coins or maybe even some jewelry. This little bounty hunter time ranger has really surprised me and has me looking forward to upgrading when the time comes. If this machine can do what it does at that low of a price range I can't imagine what a high end machine will do. :detector:

That's good for your first hunt !

It just shows that even a budget machine can hunt pretty well if you take time to learn it like you did. :research: :mder:

Congratulations on the hunt. Once you really learn the machine and the tones alot of the trash turns to treasure. Keep on digging!

GL & HH!

Back
Top Bottom