How To Become A Proficient Coin Shooter, No Matter Which Equipment You Use

Is that the hole story?

Well, there is more.......the handgun in the post is a cheap plastic BB gun purchased years ago from Cabella's on sale.

We were shooting at cat tails (plant) while cooking those hot dogs. That's where we came up with the buzz on coinshooting........

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 92
Relax.......seriously, no body is going to shoot a coin at blank range. Give us folks some credibility! We all know coin shooting with regards to metal detecting is not literally SHOOTING coins! :gunbandanna:

I unloaded a .22 at point blank range on a mastelock I put on a barn when I was young and stupid back in the 80's it that counts. Mangled the lock but it still wouldn't open. Guess credibilty is lost on me :lol:

I am sooo glad I stumbled across this post.

All this time I thought I was supposed to flip it up in the air like the coin toss before a football game. No wonder I could never hit it :lol::lol::lol:

I am sooo glad I stumbled across this post.

All this time I thought I was supposed to flip it up in the air like the coin toss before a football game. No wonder I could never hit it :lol::lol::lol:

Easier to just have your wife or kid stand in front of the barrel and hold the coin in front of it. You'll get if everytime that way.:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom