They won in Oslo

Rudy

Admin
18 Sailors Stand Absolutely Still. Then The Man In The Center
Screams And They Move As One.

When the presidential ceremonial honor guard silent drill team was invited to compete
in an international competition in Norway, you’ll quickly understand why. Even though
they were going up against military units from all over the world and NATO, it was no
contest and no surprise when the United States was informed that they won first place.

Established back in 1931, this ceremonial unit of the Navy’s primary mission is to represent
the service in presidential, private, and public ceremonies in any way that helps show the
world how skilled our nation’s warriors truly are. From inaugurations to arrival ceremonies
for foreign officials, these men have trained for years in order to successfully perform under
pressure.

Please make sure to watch the whole routine. These guys have worked for hundreds upon
hundreds of hours in order to show to our country, and to the rest of the world, how incredibly
elite our nation’s military prowess truly is. While the rest of the world likes to mock American
exceptionalism, when it comes time to put boots on the ground, everyone else looks to us to
defend freedom and prosperity to the world.

Best watched in full screen.

Holy Smokes! Awesome! I wonder if we can put a group of us together and flip around our rigs, sandscoops, and Tee handles with this kind of precision??...That would be pretty cool...:laughing:

Neat, thanks for sharing Rudy !

(a little more advanced than what we learned in boot camp :lol:)

Yea , I can remeber a few rifles hitting the deck in boot camp. Boy did that bring out some choice words from some pissed off DI's. :lol:
Great show Rudy , thanks.

COMPANY ATTENTION RIGHT FACE....100 men turn right, Private Templeton turns left, for the rest of the day I had to carry a rock in my right hand.

Thanks guys.

Anyone else notice (near the end of the video) that one of the bayonets
was being held by black tape? :?:

Back
Top Bottom