A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ROOKiE WATER HUNTERS

My Plugger hardware is rusting badly and it started right away... it must be cheap stainless.. :roll: Just got back from a short hunt so pardon the sand... we haven't showered yet :lol:

Craig, those snap on pieces, cut them out and use nylon bolts,,,,the rust will start to bleed on the plastic they bolt on to, of course causing it to become weak and break the mounting pieces of the control box,,,Anderson uses them and I took mine out a long time ago,,,,,on the handle, Anderson has nylon with a SS bolt but has not been a problem yet, IF it does, it goes to,,,,,GL HH

Craig, those snap on pieces, cut them out and use nylon bolts,,,,the rust will start to bleed on the plastic they bolt on to, of course causing it to become weak and break the mounting pieces of the control box,,,Anderson uses them and I took mine out a long time ago,,,,,on the handle, Anderson has nylon with a SS bolt but has not been a problem yet, IF it does, it goes to,,,,,GL HH

How did you cut them out? Maybe I can fish them out with a coat hanger :)

You announcing you are bidding on a Excal is like a guy posting pictures of where he hunts :roll: You will learn or pay the price :lol:

Posted it on purpose. I really don't need to buy a 3rd excal......yet:cool:

i have tendonitis in both my elbows might have to get injections nothing else has helped

Rest it man. It's never going to heal if you don't. My arm is already starting to improve just from a week on prednisone and having the brace...oh and haven't detected since sunday.

Tomorrow it's on like donkey kong. 1730 home/property up in MASS. Doing some dirt diggin

Swinglow

Prednisone, will make you stronger, add some fluid to the area, make you pick up weight, increase hunger, help clear skin problems, make you feel like a champ, but it's only temporary, you probably need some anti inflammatory drugs also , after it feels better, and your ready to hunt again, do yourself a favor, get the behind the elbow set up, so it's not aggravated, and a elbow joint slip on like the pro football players use, don't let that injury get you down, I am digging with a ripped bicep, later bro, Earl

Prednisone, will make you stronger, add some fluid to the area, make you pick up weight, increase hunger, help clear skin problems, make you feel like a champ, but it's only temporary, you probably need some anti inflammatory drugs also , after it feels better, and your ready to hunt again, do yourself a favor, get the behind the elbow set up, so it's not aggravated, and a elbow joint slip on like the pro football players use, don't let that injury get you down, I am digging with a ripped bicep, later bro, Earl

After reading all the possible side effects I would live with the aches and pain..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom