four hours at the beach - results

dcw

Four hours at a Milford beach resulted in a very clean beach. Started out with very little trash on the beach and finished with almost no trash. I dug everything and this is the finished product: $4 + in clad, 1943 quarter, 63 dime three wheat cents and an Indian head. Many targets were very deep. Now i will cross this beach off my list until a decent storm comes by

Thats not bad.

The Milford beaches are hit really hard all summer...

Four hours at a Milford beach resulted in a very clean beach. Started out with very little trash on the beach and finished with almost no trash. I dug everything and this is the finished product: $4 + in clad, 1943 quarter, 63 dime three wheat cents and an Indian head. Many targets were very deep. Now i will cross this beach off my list until a decent storm comes by

Not sure what you normally find, but that would be considered an EXCELLENT day if you were in Florida. :D

Lets see some pics!

Nice haul!
Not like this image, which is from yesterday (not my find), from one of the most popular beaches in my area of Norway. Finder says it was 5 minutes of looking, no MD or anything.
And to think I was about hitting this beach the coming week... Still going tomorrow or the next day though, to help clean it up!

Attachments

• Ringshaugstranda_1.jpg
    Ringshaugstranda_1.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 202
Nice haul!
Not like this image, which is from yesterday (not my find), from one of the most popular beaches in my area of Norway. Finder says it was 5 minutes of looking, no MD or anything.
And to think I was about hitting this beach the coming week... Still going tomorrow or the next day though, to help clean it up!

If those are eyeball finds you may be better off with a magnet then a detector.

any pics"?

Back
Top Bottom