Huntsville, AL

I live in Huntsville Alabama and got my first metal detector for Christmas. Are there any groups in Huntsville? I was thinking about starting a Meetup Group... I am new, so I don't know a lot about it yet!

I live in Florence, AL and will be moving to Athens, AL in the next few months. I have been looking for an active group or club around North AL, but have found none.

New to metal detecting but a lifelong resident of madison county.would like to hunt with someone to learn the ropes text me at 256 337 2073. Thanks in advance

New member here from New Market, would love to meet up and do some digging!

Bonesquat, is there anything to be found at the Buckhorn Tavern site?

The struggle in Huntsville is real. Between Monte Sano being a state park and some of the other "old" places being "history artifacts" I'm struggling to find ground to work. I've used history books about the civil war, online map resources and talked to older people... but just am having the damnest time finding a good place to go.

c.s.a. book

hello, I have hunted civil war artifacts for around 40 years. I live in Athens Alabama. email address is [email protected] . I have written a book called c.s.a. volume 1, a guide to metal detection of over 1,000 campsites. over 300 are in north Alabama.anyone who would like to talk civil war contact me. thanks w.r. davis.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife and I have recently moved to the Madison, Al area. Ive been detecting for around 5 years. I would love to find a hunting buddy up here. I enjoy this hobby and dont want to have to stop hunting cause I dont really know were to go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

hey guys fayetteville tn here (30 mi outside huntsville) I am always looking for more buddies and places to go. hit me up and lets do some detecting

Back
Top Bottom