Beach

REDOC

Forum Supporter
Bout a hour and half at this spot today. All bud cans were in ~5' water and yes that is a boat prop. People left a lot of trash (sad) but no bling. AtPro is a nice H2O machine. I need some bling luck!!! Oh I was thinking when I had to leave at the end that I have never been skunked in my life. Well working back to the boat yes one thin dime on saved me. Sitting on the AtPro.:shock::lol:

Attachments

• Beach.jpg
    Beach.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 313
  • Prop.jpg
    Prop.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
Were you in fresh water? I don't have much luck with my AT Pro in salt water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H2o

Yes inland lake. I have read where they are touchy in the salt. Water is LOW so there is a lot of places to go. Been trying to hit spots after the weekend like these where they can drive down to. And probably why the trash is so bad. Lake full only boaters could get to these spots. Not to say that we are any better but this one is.

Looks like it could produce...... just got to find that active spot. Try sizing your targets, it could cut down on that prop digging. Thinking out of the box can bring surprises if you have patience.

Dew

Is that a boat prop? Nice ship captain.

sent from a sending device

Thanks

Is that a boat prop? Nice ship captain.

sent from a sending device

Yes the prop pinpointed LARGE of course and I could feel it with my shovel and the tip of one blade with my hand. In good condition.

Back
Top Bottom