Florida 01/24/16 through 02/07/16

Hdnsouth

Forum Supporter
I will be in Florida for two weeks the last week of January and the first week of February 2016 and I am looking for members who may be wanting to meet up and do some detecting. I am driving down from Missouri and I am open for any type of detecting above or below sea level, I will have my dive gear with me and land and water detectors. My water detector is a CZ21 so I'm not limited to 10 feet in depth and if you feel like it we could leave the detectors behind one day and do some spearfishing your call I'm open to any type of hunting.
If you're interested let me know and I will PM you my phone number and see if we can put something together.
I'm 57 years old and retired the dates I will be there are flexible I can make my schedule fit yours.
I have hunted with other members of the forum and can give you their names if you'd like to contact them and get their opinions of me before anything is set.
Thank you and I hope to meet some Florida members and see what mother earth is willing to give up.

Where at in Florida

Where at in Florida?

First week Fort Lauderdale second week Keys. However I can be anywhere my girlfriend will be there for work she's flying I'm driving.
I'm retired and can be anywhere my schedule is flexible and I'm free to be where I want to be. Thanks for the reply.

Back
Top Bottom