South jersey. Willingboro/Burlington area

LifeOfaOutlaw

Looking for a buddy to go on hunts with. I like jewelry hunting but up for anything. Message me if you want to get together.

Great, I am new to this so if you want to get together some day and do a hunt, I am up for it.

Welcome from Collingswood.I'll be hunting Knight Park in the afternoon Sunday. PM me if you (or anyone else) would like to join in. GL HH

Metal dectectinge

Hi ! How are you ? I am new to this hobby and I am lookin for a metal dectecting ,buddy I live in Deptford. If you are up to it text me or leave me email at ,,,,,,[email protected] text me on my cellphone 856-520-2975 my name is- marcuss kind reguards

Hello Mr. Outlaw I am a newbi I would be more than glad to go md hunting with you.

We could go out as said as today call me or text my cellphone number 856-520-2975 my name is marcuss call ASAP. Thank you HH I am waitin on your call......... marcuss

Welcome from Collingswood.I'll be hunting Knight Park in the afternoon Sunday. PM me if you (or anyone else) would like to join in. GL HH

How are blindsuirrel, I am marcuss and I am a newbi I need a md buddy I would love to come join you in knight park just let me know when and what time. Thank you for reading kind deviates marcuss
Welcome buddy. I'm a little south of you in Gloucester County.

Welcome buddy. I'm a little south of you in Gloucester County.
Goodmorning QuarterHoarder I am just tryin to make some md buddies to go out with if that fit your quiteria pm me maybe we can go Hunting together. I am a newbi but anxious to learn. Thanks for readin kind reguards marches or text my phone 856-520-2975

Goodmorning QuarterHoarder I am just tryin to make some md buddies to go out with if that fit your quiteria pm me maybe we can go Hunting together. I am a newbi but anxious to learn. Thanks for readin kind reguards marches or text my phone 856-520-2975

Sounds good buddy. I already have plans so I don't think I'll be going out this weekend but will let you know. Where abouts are you?

Hey buddy! Thanks for getting back to me, really appreciate that. I live in Deptford. whenever you want to make plans to go hunting you can text me on my cellphone or pm me . Take care looking forward to hunting with you. Thank you marcuss cellphone 856-520-2975

Hey buddy let me know if you would like to go hunting together this weekend pm me or text me 856-520-2975 thank you. marcuss

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I. Am lookin to outlaw. Kind [emoji4] reguards

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom