Best day on the Beach so far!

SeabeeRon

"Can Do" Moderator
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I think today was my best day for coin on the beach since I got "The Addiction".:D
Ended up with $8.68, four of which were dollar coins!:cool: These are my first dollar coins this season. I found one of the dollar coins, and then as I was heading out I got this great signal and three more were in my scoop!:shock: Man, is that a great sound as you shake out the sand!!:yes: Right now we are getting lots of end of the year beach parties from high schools over the hill in the Santa Clara Valley.
Everybody loves to come to the Santa Cruz Beach & Boardwalk!:yes:
(Sorry guys, I didn't have my camera with me today:no::roll::p)

Attachments

• DSCF0001_edited-1.jpg
    DSCF0001_edited-1.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 254
  • DSCF0003_edited-1.jpg
    DSCF0003_edited-1.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 252
Very nice Ron... I have never found a modern dollar coin on the beach ;)

Dollar coins are tough. Not a popular coin and the chances of finding a lost one is not too great. I have found two Sacky's this year.. They are a Fun Find..

Bruce

Don't you just love those bill changing machines in SC so you can feed the parking meters? :)

Way to go!!! If only every trip to the beach could be so productive. I would go every day if I could come back with finds like that. Sure looks like it kept you busy. Great job.:yes:

Thanks for all the nice comments! Yeah, dollar coins in the scoop are a rush!:yes: Not complaining, but I thought some of these kids would drop a earring, toe ring or other jewelry. Hoping to head out again this afternoon!:cool:

Don't you just love those bill changing machines in SC so you can feed the parking meters? :)

You got it Rudy!! Those machine give you change in dollar coins. I am lucky I don't have to use them as I have a spot I can park for free and walk to the beach. Could walk from my house, but the walk home after a few hours on the beach would hurt!:D

3 in one scoop?? That is fantastic!! I wish they would do away with the paper dollars and do like Canada. One's and two's in coin!!!

Yeah Scuba, I'd love to see us, the U.S., go to $1 and $2 coins! Those Canadian Loonies & Twonies are great looking coins!

Back
Top Bottom