Beach clean-up.......

SeabeeRon

"Can Do" Moderator
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
.........of bottle caps & stuff earned me almost $5.00 in clad! :D That is a pretty good day for me as far as clad amounts go. The jewelry eluded me today!:no: That thing under the magnifying glass is a bathroom token.:p It is a little smaller than a dime, but "gold" in color, so I had a momentary elevation of blood pressure!:cool:

Attachments

• DSCF0001_edited-1.jpg
    DSCF0001_edited-1.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 293
Fresh air, lots of targets and a little tax free cash, it don't get much better than that, Good hunt, Jim

Nice stuff Ron.. Looks like you were hunting the dry sand.. I can't remember the last time I hunted dry sand........... I shudder at the thought :lol:

Hey, any hunt that can pay for a gallon of gas is a good hunt!

Congratulations!! Glad to see the beach hunting is improving. Just a matter of time till the gold shows up in your scoop. Till then, enjoy the fresh salt air and the "gas money" coins. :D By the way, do you have beach sweepers comb the beach each day like we have at Virginia Beach? They keep the big things like cans and bottles picked up but they tend to bury a lot of the coins even deeper. Good hunting!!

Congratulations!! Glad to see the beach hunting is improving. Just a matter of time till the gold shows up in your scoop. Till then, enjoy the fresh salt air and the "gas money" coins. :D By the way, do you have beach sweepers comb the beach each day like we have at Virginia Beach? They keep the big things like cans and bottles picked up but they tend to bury a lot of the coins even deeper. Good hunting!!

Yep, we got them! And you are correct, I sometimes follow in the path they've been and find coins they stirred up or pushed down a bit!:D

Back
Top Bottom