Picture of rings so far this year.

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
My first gold ring this year was found on April 16th after the photoshoot with Fox 2 news. They were gone for less than an hour when I came across the mens band on the 2nd row of gold, the 4th one over. 20th ring is the last one on the second row of gold. The lonely ring on top is my platinum.

I know I have 20 silver rings also. Picture shows 23 but 3 are not marked. I think they are but not sure.

The thin gold chain was only found while fanning for another target, it is 10K. Since I only dive I could see it.

goldsilverplat.jpg

Since I am new to this site, Some of these rings have not been seen yet. Thought some would be interested.

Nice Rings WTG Don't you just love when your fanning a target and find that chain that not the target you where fanning.:yes:

Yes I do. And unbelievable as it may seem this chain around some of my best finds also was not the target. A wheat penny was. I was fanning and the end started flopping back and forth!! I thought, what the heck, and kept pulling it out of the sand!! 18.5 grams of 14K!!

The first ring in this picture is a mans diamond ring from I was told the 60's. 14K
Second is a 1901 class ring from BHS 10K
Third is a Artcarved 14K ring from the 60's or 70's
Last is a 10K mans ring with 2 naked ladies on each side holding the middle. Date scratched on the inside is December 25, 1913

favorites.jpg

I just got the camera today and am having a bit of fun. Hope I don't bore anybody!!

Rudy, None of my rings are deeper than around 10 - 12' I would say 90% are in the 4 - 6' deep range. The 1901 class ring was a complete fluke of luck. I was detecting lake Huron and walked up to another detectorist and was talking to him. As I was looking down I saw the outline in the clay and said "what the heck" . I reached down and pulled it out. He still thinks to this day that I planted it. I would have never done that!!

Nice pictures. I personally love seeing pictures of everyone's hunting treasures. Some find more than others but the excitement of the find is just the same. You certainly have put a lot of time and effort into your hunts and it shows. Congratulations!! Keep the pictures coming.:yes:

My best year of gold rings was 65. I want to beat that this year. My best weekend of gold rings including a Friday night was 26.

I love the old rings also. Some of them are quite cheap though. This one is my best.

Thanks for the comments. I will have more pictures of finds tomorrow. Glad they are enjoyed.

rings

jealous jealous jealous!

I am going to find one soon I swear thats it I am doing it no more messing around this is my week to find a ring!

That is so great I hope to get to that point someday!

Back
Top Bottom