Ordered a equinox control box cover anyone else?

relichead

Banned
A couple yrs ago i ordered a control box cover for my at pro from a seller on ebay, it was from russia as it seemed most were, so on the 23 of november , i ordered another cover from russia for my 600, the one i ordered for my At pro arrived in 10 days but as of today i havent recieved the one i ordered on nov 23rd, anyone else order one from russia lately ? And how long did it take to get here ? Wonder why its taking quite a bit longer this time than it did a few yrs ago..last tracking info says it was "processed through mail facility " on nov 27..

Thanks!

I think I'm getting one for Christmas from one of my kids. It also is from someone here in the states.:D I had one on my Ace 400. I like the idea that it helps keep the screen from getting scratched up.

Anything on tracking about clearing customs? I have had stuff sit in customs for a week or 2 several times.

Good thinking right there. I never could understand people who don't buy a dust cover or protection for the CPU, especially for Minelab products that are not waterproof.

I have dust covers for both my 705 and Explorer SE Pro, totally worth the $20 each with the amount of mud, dust, and overall wear and tear the face plates get when pushing buttons to target ID.

Folks in the Ukraine make some really nice items on Ebay, for half the price of a OEM.

Good thinking right there. I never could understand people who don't buy a dust cover or protection for the CPU, especially for Minelab products that are not waterproof.

I have dust covers for both my 705 and Explorer SE Pro, totally worth the $20 each with the amount of mud, dust, and overall wear and tear the face plates get when pushing buttons to target ID.

Folks in the Ukraine make some really nice items on Ebay, for half the price of a OEM.

Ya well, out digging in the yard the other day getting used to the machine ..I noticed how when the dirt sticks to your finger it won't take long to scratch the key pad all up and not be able to see the icons on the buttons ...

I like to keep my stuff in good condition , my at pro looks like new s far as the box is concerned...I'm actually thinking about selling it ..I don't need 2 machines anymore ...can only swing one at a time!..

A couple yrs ago i ordered a control box cover for my at pro from a seller on ebay, it was from russia as it seemed most were, so on the 23 of november , i ordered another cover from russia for my 600, the one i ordered for my At pro arrived in 10 days but as of today i havent recieved the one i ordered on nov 23rd, anyone else order one from russia lately ? And how long did it take to get here ? Wonder why its taking quite a bit longer this time than it did a few yrs ago..last tracking info says it was "processed through mail facility " on nov 27..

Thanks!
Sorry I have no good answer for you. Just made me glad I spent a few extra bucks and got one that was made in USA. I have seen overseas orders take close to 30 days to arrive, and once or twice a little longer. There's also been a few that never did arrive. Hope you get it soon.

Sorry I have no good answer for you. Just made me glad I spent a few extra bucks and got one that was made in USA. I have seen overseas orders take close to 30 days to arrive, and once or twice a little longer. There's also been a few that never did arrive. Hope you get it soon.

Finally arived and couldnt be happier, it fits nice and snug ..glad i picked this one

The ones from Russia look really good and well made but they dont have the supply chain

down.

There is one I saw made the US.

I ended up making my own out of a thick zip lock bag and gorilla tape. :thumbsup:

I ordered a digging pouch from the U.K. earlier this year. The tracking info never updated at any point. One day it just got delivered by a random looking car. Took 2-3 weeks.

When I bought my stavr scoop from the ukrain it took 30 days. Your next
Update will be that it cleared customs and then nothing until it reaches US
Customs. That said I bought The Deanos cover from eBay. Got here in 3 days.
Really great fitting cover. Must have for your nox.

Doc's has a nice one too and comes with an arm rest cover. It's not on Ebay. Some of the nugget shooter forum sites have them.

Back
Top Bottom