My Wife Has Quite the Sense of Humor....

Stiffwrists

Elite Member
I don't know why I always send my wife pictures of my finds while I'm out. I was so excited to dig this Franklin half this afternoon. This was her response.....
Haha. She's absolutely the best keeper I've ever found. Working on twenty years of marriage. Laughing the whole way.

Attachments

• 20180614_211731.jpg
    20180614_211731.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 236
You might want to sit her down and talk about money, there, Stiffwrists... :laughing:

My wife of 54 years would be equally unimpressed. Her entheuastic response would be "nice". (notice that her response is in lower case to denote lack of enthusiasm) She likes the silver rings that I find far more than the gold ones. No respect at all for the silver coins that I find.

That Big Ben is a real nice find.

I would probably get the same response from my wife too! They're kinda funny that way. :?:

You might want to sit her down and talk about money, there, Stiffwrists... :laughing:

And explain this is real money not this fake stuff we use now. And don't get me started on these debit cards.

Ray

My wife of 54 years would be equally unimpressed. Her entheuastic response would be "nice". (notice that her response is in lower case to denote lack of enthusiasm) She likes the silver rings that I find far more than the gold ones. No respect at all for the silver coins that I find.

That Big Ben is a real nice find.

Thanks guys!. She was well aware that it was no quarter. Lol. She is actually very positive about this new found hobby. She has an MBA and works as an accountant. Shes even told me to give her my battery, equipment and fuel costs associated with metal detecting and she'd put together a proper ROI spreadsheet. I told her "no thanks" we both know this is no money making venture. In the meantime, she will just enjoy the fact that I'm out getting fresh air and exercise.

Yea, the best my wife ever responded via text on a find was "Yea"....even when I found gold rings or silver honkers.... it is always "Great".....now if I done a "spin" bike class or step aerobics for 1 hour than her reaction would be totally different....:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom