CELTIC GOLD COIN HOARD in England

Dirt Diving D.J.

Elite Member
I just want to start out by saying this is a good friend of mine Silver Shano who went to England I did not.

Silver Shano has found some amazing finds here in the states (just watch his other videos). He goes over to England and the team he was with found a Celtic Gold Coin Hoard dating to about 50 Bc, it is an amazing video. I didn't get to make this trip but I will be at the next one.

I have posted a video or two of his in the past, one being his 500 silver coin cache and now this one. There is some swears because of the excitement so if you have kids around don't watch or send them in the other room other than that enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSkbK1jTs1k

Cool video, Amazing hunt for sure, I remember watching the video of him finding the silver cache, These guy's sure do find some great stuff. Thanks for sharing the video.

That's awesome! I bet he never thought he would top the silver coin cache. Now THIS? Hey give him my phone number would ya? :laughing:

That's awesome! I bet he never thought he would top the silver coin cache. Now THIS? Hey give him my phone number would ya? :laughing:

We go out all the time with different hunters if you ever want to go PM me and ill arrange it we go all over from N.Y. to Maine to CT.

Wow, that guy is lucky!! wish I could find something like that!

Haha, thanks for posting DJ! Can't wait till you come with us next time, it's gonna be epic!

Mystery solved

Shano... So THAT's why you weren't at the last club meeting ! You'd rather be digging gold Celtic staters than wheat cents and clad ???
Seriously, congratulations on a great hunt and cool video. I'm jealous.
... your club librarian

Update needed

Shano... Finding those Celtic coins is making more work for you (you'll have to update your post in the "Oldest Coin Ever" thread). Nice problem to have.
Jim

Back
Top Bottom