Display Case help

RinconMXT

A number of years ago I purchased several display cases for my finds, and need more now but have forgotten what they were called or even how to find them. I'm looking to get a few more. I'm going off of memory because they are at home, so please excuse if the description is a little off: They are rectangular and roughly 12 x 16 or so; two piece with black exterior and clear plastic "glass" in the lid for viewing; the inside is sectional with each section roughly big enough to hold a couple of three-ringers or buttons or whatever; and the interior (sections) is a red, felt looking material.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

FullSizeRender1.jpg

This is what I am referring to. I'd like to find more of these.

Yep, Riker display cases. By the way did you find all those Rev War buttons??? :wow::shock:

Thanks. Found at a site on family land not all that far from where I live. That's just one case - I have two more just like it and Dad has some also. That site was an encampment, I do believe.

Glass top coffee table

Myself I am looking for a glass top coffee table with a drawer below the glass. I had one for a while but it belonged to my daughter and she bought a house. It really worked great.

FullSizeRender1.jpg

This is what I am referring to. I'd like to find more of these.

I like that one.

I need to get me some like it.

And get my finds out of bags. I am a bad manager when it comes to organizing my finds,,even the more worthy ones.
I'm glad I ventured into this thread.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom