I am now a member in the Gold Coin Club!!

Hey, what's the mint mark on that lovely little lady?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Super find :shock: I go to places hunted out also, just because I enjoy being there. Glad it payed off for you.

I'm happy for you and still dreaming about my first gold coin in the plug it's out there I just haven't dug it up yet. Congratulations on your find.

Excellent find, a true dreamer find. When that was lost made someone a very bad day. Hope it has company.

Even tho u found this months ago now, i cant help but say WOW! Congrats man, what a find! Maybe one day ill be as lucky. Fingers crossed lol. Very nice find

WOW, what a find. JOB WELL DONE. Thanks for sharing. Good Luck and Happy Hunting

Thanks for keeping this thread alive!...

Not a easy coin to top....Edit-The mint mark is S. But I have not even done a search on value-I am not selling.

Just glad I got it and it is in a safe place. And I also have a $5.00 gold piece from my Mother that has a ding on the side.

Now I have one for each of my daughters. And I told them if they ever sold them my ghost would give them a very hard time.:shock:

I have hit the area it came from very hard. But last visit I pulled 2 deep old bullet casings about 3 feet from where the coin was-so there may be another one in hiding. I can dream:roll:.

But there is a problem as of late. My partner is my faithful old doggie. Part German Sheppard & her hips are giving out. So she lays in the shade & waits for me to find something snack worthy. Well I have a leash on but I don't hold it. I've done this as long as I have hunted there-no problem. Well I guess A new kid is on the block & he cares a great deal about leash laws.

So I made a long leash for doggie. She hates it. Being a smart doggie she refuses to get out of the bus at that park now....:no::no::no:

Oh well-I do some short trips solo but I really feel bad not having her with me.
So I've been hitting more doggie friendly parks.

These coins have been there a very long time. And I only have so much time left with my friend. Many other parks indeed & I've gotten 4 gold rings this year already. I'm only posting the wowza's...:D

I have done very well with my new to me Explorer XS and still refuse to do anything but tone hunt. It just works best for me...And not a paid statement-but every one of my other detectors has gathered dust since I got it.

Thanks!

Sweet

Hey puts new meaning to the hunted out park I go to all the time!!! Man sorry they have to be so harsh on your pup. Please.

Back
Top Bottom