My big lucky day - find gold rings in old house

Way to judge a guy from another country, stupidly assuming the laws are the same there as the US.

This is no different than a cellar hole hunt in the US. Me thinks the haters are just jealous that OP scored some amazing finds.

Great job on the ring finds. Don't listen to anyone calling you a thief. You did nothing wrong.

Gregg (g-stout) I'm with you 100% on this one.

Gold words. I fully support.
I speak as a fellow countryman Stanislas.

Good Job Everybody!

Nothing like a good fight and some big gold to liven up a guys day!:laughing:

We are all brothers here, this Sport sure makes a guy wrestle with unwritten 'right and wrongs' from how to dig/clean a coin, returns, trespassing, all that stuff! :laughing: Ya see, this is why I stab clad! I can blank out and not think about these complicated matters!!:laughing:
I would sure love to see this kind of brawl in person around a campfire though! Been a long time...ahh...days gone by...
Mud

This thread was reported... it was closed while we cleaned it up... we will have no more of that bickering here... keep the posts friendly... if one has nothing good to say then move along.

Really who has the right to judge to this guy no body even has any idea what the situation is or what the law is where he is from maybe every one should check your self and not judge about something u have don't have any idea of very nice find there congrats

Did you people not see the condition of the house? It was basically falling apart and abandoned...

Nice finds!

Hello. My friends, thank you beyond support.
I bad speak on english, I not theif, this house destroyed, no owner.
I put video, all house - post № 15
Diggum - no sun,only rain, bad photo
Best regards, Stanislav

All things considered, I think your English is just fine. I would challenge anyone else here to try and speak your language, and see how well they do!

Hello , thank you for support
+ photo
Stone on sun and other ring. Stone crack - water and freeze?

Attachments

• IMG_1611.jpg
    IMG_1611.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 397
  • IMG_1612.jpg
    IMG_1612.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 401
  • IMG_1614.jpg
    IMG_1614.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 402
  • IMG_1618.jpg
    IMG_1618.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 402
  • IMG_1619.jpg
    IMG_1619.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 396
Tanzanite??

If that stone is a tanzanite it's worth some money.

I think all of the tanzanite mines in the world are closed.

Was a prime place to do some digging. Amazing it still held some valuables to begin with. Would have thought it would have been dug through years ago. I love looking though old homesteads, but they can be a dangerous place.

Wow... That 18k with the purple stone is OLD! Like OLD OLD.... Crazy.

Great saves team!

Beautiful rings what a find! Theres alot of abandoned houses around that are owned by the local banks. If you didnt find those either someone else was gonna or that place would have been bulldozed and they would have been gone forever . Nice saves!

All things considered, I think your English is just fine. I would challenge anyone else here to try and speak your language, and see how well they do!

That would make for an interesting thread VA-REB for these long winter days.
Pick a story,or use one from FMDF and tell it in a non native tongue.
Get enough participants and I'll chip in a few bucks towards a gift certificate or something?

Way to go Stanislav M.

Back
Top Bottom