F5 11'' dd or 10'' stock?

detectingpro

I've decided on purchasing a Fisher F5, but what coil should I get? Will the 11" dd get better depth? Or should I save $50 and just get the stock 10"? :?:
I'll be hunting mostly trashy parks and open fields. EMI at my house is an issue but thats why I choose the F5, It's programmable to the site your hunting. I was leaning toward the DD, but after resaerching more, I'm stumped! Help!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks in advance
-Ryan

10" is a LOT better with EMI and discrimination (trashy bottle cap parks).

11" covers more ground so best for the fields and open park areas

11" is an inch deeper potentially.

The 10" is really closer to 9.5" and the 11" is really closer to 11.5" so there is quite a bit of size difference that isn't obvious looking at pics.

the 10" elliptical (concentric) is the best all around coil fisher/teknetics makes IMO.

Long term its cheaper to buy it with the 11" and add other coils. Difference may only be $35 from dealers.

10" is a LOT better with EMI and discrimination (trashy bottle cap parks).

11" covers more ground so best for the fields and open park areas

11" is an inch deeper potentially.

The 10" is really closer to 9.5" and the 11" is really closer to 11.5" so there is quite a bit of size difference that isn't obvious looking at pics.

the 10" elliptical (concentric) is the best all around coil fisher/teknetics makes IMO.

Long term its cheaper to buy it with the 11" and add other coils. Difference may only be $35 from dealers.
Looking good for my wallet!:lol:

here is a visual

Attachments

• 000_1073b.JPG
    000_1073b.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 93
Back
Top Bottom