Petition up for Harris County Precinct 4 ban to be lifted

SpringTxDigger

Hey everyone,

Go to the link, sign and comment if you will. Please add comments about what the hobby means to you! And yes you may live clear across the country and never step foot in this park. But by signing this you are speaking out for the hobby. If you do comment, please don't attack their decision, or call them names. We want to tell them good points about detecting while letting them know we have as much right to use the parks as all the other people who have their hobbies. We want to get the message across that there are more of us out there detecting, than they think!!!!!!!!!!

We were able to get a small article in a local newspaper about this. I appreciate anyone who can sign.

Sign and comment. Tell your family, friends,neighbors and your co-workers to sign!!!!!!!

P.S. The site asks for donations after you have put your name and comments. Just exit out at that point......YOU DO NOT HAVE TO "PAY TO SIGN". Please help us and sign !!!

Here is the link.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/lbhcp4?e

I did it..

I lived in Kingwood back in the 80's...my parents still do. I was just there for a visit and cant believe how much has changed. They still have a ton of drucks and dopers in the parks but now they dont allow law abiding metal detectors???? go figure...

Back
Top Bottom