• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

e-trac prices

garviso8

Elite Member
been thinking of taking the plunge upgrading my safari with an e-trac early next year ,but is it me or are these machines getting more expensive:?. where can I get the best price ,is it worth buying used and If so where? any suggestions.:detector:

You can look in the classified sections,,etrac do come up for sale.

There are risk though when buying used.

Or you can look to one of the sponsors here on this forum--there are some great dealers, I'm sure any of them who sell the Minelabs would be more than glad to chat with you.

Cheers

http://metaldetectingforum.com/sponsors.php

I think me and Choppa got ours from the same sponsor on here, we got great deals from him.

I think me and Choppa got ours from the same sponsor on here, we got great deals from him.

Yeah I cannot thank you enough! What a difference a year makes! Hit the 100 + silver goal thanks to the E Trac. I have been doing this for over 30 years and I am amazed at the technology available today and itis only going to get better.

Yeah I cannot thank you enough! What a difference a year makes! Hit the 100 + silver goal thanks to the E Trac. I have been doing this for over 30 years and I am amazed at the technology available today and itis only going to get better.

Wow 100?! Sounds like you mastered it well. I haven't had much time to hunt this year, I'm hoping to spend some more time on the E-trac in the coming weeks since work generally slows down around this time.

Back
Top Bottom