Thinking about a treasure pro.

The TreasurePro is a nice machine with lots of features for the price. Don't know if you will get more depth than the 8000 but it may be more stable. I haven't used a 8000 but I have heard most of the FT Products have EMI issues.

What kind of depth are you getting with the Pro?

I wish someone would give some (accurate) feedback on depth of the Treasure Pro. That's the only unknown that keeps me from getting one.
Both the TM and TP operate from only 2 AA batteries (3v.), I can't see how they can get much depth; realizing of course that more is not always better.

I love my treasurepro. Not to sure of its max depth, but I have found a clad dime at 8", and it was a nice clean repeatable signal. For running 2 AA batteries, it's super powerful. I've had it overload on a aluminum can at 6". I love mine and for the price it can't be beat!

I love my treasurepro. Not to sure of its max depth, but I have found a clad dime at 8", and it was a nice clean repeatable signal. For running 2 AA batteries, it's super powerful. I've had it overload on a aluminum can at 6". I love mine and for the price it can't be beat!

Would like to see it hit an 8 in dime! :)

I hunted with a treasure pro this summer. It does have some nice features.
I liked it ok, it just didn't wow me in any way. The numbers were a little
jumpy kinda of like the F75 I use to have.

As far as depth goes, it seemed like all the targets that I was getting were
between the 3" to 6" range. I never hit a 7"+ target but it could have been
that I just didn't swing over one.

It's a decent machine for the price.....you get what you pay for I guess :)

Rand

Back
Top Bottom