Equniox 800 Question & Black Friday Deals?

Spartan Detecto

I think I narrowed my selection for my 1st metal detector to an Equinox 800. Ive done so much research I know the lingo is "Nox," even though I have yet to "sling" a medal detector.

My area is Gulf beaches and sand, as well as wooded grassy areas. There would be a mix of beach detecting and relic hunting as I live in an area of Civil War history, Indian tribal lands, Spanish settlements and plantation era lands.

It appears the Nox will find jewelry, coins and relics in salt water surf, sand in in park type areas. If I am wrong, let me know. I dont want to go full Ctx 3030 on my 1st detector.

Also, any chance there will be black friday deals? Or should I go ahead and order one today?

Thanks

Y
I think I narrowed my selection for my 1st metal detector to an Equinox 800. Ive done so much research I know the lingo is "Nox," even though I have yet to "sling" a medal detector.

My area is Gulf beaches and sand, as well as wooded grassy areas. There would be a mix of beach detecting and relic hunting as I live in an area of Civil War history, Indian tribal lands, Spanish settlements and plantation era lands.

It appears the Nox will find jewelry, coins and relics in salt water surf, sand in in park type areas. If I am wrong, let me know. I dont want to go full Ctx 3030 on my 1st detector.

Also, any chance there will be black friday deals? Or should I go ahead and order one today?

Thanks
Jeff at quality metal detectors has deals like its black friday . 1 734 624 8462

Same here. Been looking for a high frq. mochine for bringing along when prospecting in the creeks instead of my atpro. Yea bug and others but not waterproof. Yea saw the simplex but don't know. Might just go with the 800 and it's 40mhz. Like the options of changing your tones, think you could get em close to an etrac from what I've seen correct? That would be real nice. Oh and have looked at the ORX too. Still thinking. Any and all thoughts? Hope I'm not hijacking the thread.

Last edited:

Thanks

I think the equinox would be perfect for your needs.
I am also going to recommend Jeff at Quality detectors. Best prices and best service.

So about Quality... It looks like they have the same price, but other sites have packages and bundles. So, what is the benefit of just buying the Nox from them?

Serious question, btw.

So about Quality... It looks like they have the same price, but other sites have packages and bundles. So, what is the benefit of just buying the Nox from them?

Serious question, btw.

You really need to call and talk to them and I am sure you will get a better deal than any advertised prices

All metal detector dealers can not advertise a price lower than the Manufacturers Minimum
Advertised Price on a new machine.

If you want their best price get on the Phone and talk to them. They want your business and will do their best for you.

the ones who sponsor this forum are listed at the top right of the page.

Now get on the phone

And good luck with what ever you decide to purchase.

Remember we dig a Lot of trash for every piece of treasure we find. Especially until you have used the machine of choice long enough to become proficient with it

Serious question, btw.

Have you called them?? Or you looking at a web page. Dealers are not allowed to advertise a price below the Manufacturers Minimum Advertised Price.

But when you call them they will definitely be more flexible in price.

You will never get a deal buying a new detector on line. Never.

Kelly Co. has a nice deal Nov 29- Dec 1 where you get a 1 Yr. Premium Sub for onX Hunt if you buy a 800. Nice little program. But I have a Kelly Co. Shovel that bent like a cheap spoon and they never returned my email. Maybe I'll throw a pic in here. 800/1000or the Simplex? Still watching videos. Like the 800 waterproof option. Some show simplex/800 looking the same. Take any and all advice. Want it for gold mostly, nice with the 4500.

Attachments

• GATOR POWER SM.jpg
    GATOR POWER SM.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 762
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom